LET THE SHOWBAND COME TO YOU...
Try our new Virtual Reality experience in the comfort of your own home were ever you are in the world. Our new Rainbow Ballroom Google cardboards gives you full access to a real romantic interlude in the world renowned Ballroom Of Romance. Best of all, all you need is a smart phone and with our Eco friendly, recyclable product you too can dance at The Rainbow Ballroom. Available NOW to pre purchase for only €10, get the whole family involved in the worlds first Virtual Showband experience.
Whats On Offer
Book now for only €5 admission
Immerse yourself in the world of Showband!
Come visit Irelands’ most famous ballroom the original Ballroom Of Romance.
- Learn the history of the ballroom at the Artist that took the stage.
- Try out the famous “sprung floor” underneath the glitterball.
- Become a showband with costumes and props to use on stage.
- Discover exclusive memorabilia and listen to your favorite tracks on our audio touch screens.
- From November 1st experience the Worlds only Showband Virtual Experience.
We always welcome group tours all year round to our exhibition. Group tour packages are available which can include the following:
- Live music as part of your stay
- Souvenirs for your travels
- Catering from tea/coffee to meals
The Showband Experience Reveiws
This is the most special place, unique in the history of Irish traditional and country music but now in super modern condition, just to stand under the glitter ball on the amazing dance floor is just awesome. If you have a inkling about the history and the present music and traditions of Ireland. The stories of how the hall started and grew like a living thing is special. Just to touch the stage where so many great stars have been is almost enough then the exhibition adds even more. One of the highlights of our trip.
Would highly recommend visiting the ballroom. The tour is only 5 euro and this includes a hot drink and a treat. Very interesting history to the ballroom and there is something very special about the ballroom. You really feel transported back in time. The tour guides are super friendly and helpful. My own father, uncles and grandmother were at a dance here in 1969 so it was lovely for me to see